Forum Métiers - Pilote de chasse ou d'essai
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 3882 - de Natalie , 12 ans (GBR) - 2010-08-16
Pilote de chasse ou d'essai : "Armed forces"

I'd love to be a pilot for the RAF, or work in the navy. But I want to know what any of you think about the Armed forces? Are they the coolest thing ever, or are they just another way to get yourself killed!?!?

3882 -
modifier supprimer 39343 - Réponse de Francis , 18 ans (USA) - 2021-02-08

I think it's one of the best ways to live life your apart of a Brotherhood and your having the time of your life doing something nothing else compares too

3882 -
modifier supprimer 9647 - Réponse de Austin , 16 ans (USA) - 2011-06-22

I am also planning on becoming a pilot, for the USAF. Sure, there's going to be danger, but when you think about it, the military is putting billions of dollars into not only the most advanced aircraft in the world, but also the best training for its pilots. The military is very selective, so you can be sure if you make the cut, you will be in the best of hands. Do whatever you aspire to do in life.

3882 -
modifier supprimer 7989 - Réponse de Cait , 13 ans (USA) - 2011-04-29

My mom is in the navy and although she's not on the front line her job is still pretty cool so u don't have 2 do somethin dangerous but if u want to fly theres gonna be danger

Forum Métiers - Pilote de chasse ou d'essai - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info